Best Love Letter That'll Bring Back Anybody's Ex

Best Love Letter That'll Bring Back Anybody's Ex

Dear Ex
It has taken me a while to decide on Our Diary but I want to start with this and hope not to get caught up in emotions. 
Your love was a distraction that caught my attention 
You came into my life with no invitation. 
Like the stars you shone brighter
Your smile, oh! Your smile swept me off balance I could barely walk in line.

Distorting my movement like a pendulum ball. 
I found it hard to believe I have fallen, sweet words don't get me but your voice captivated me.My friends thought I was crazy 
They joked about Yaba left not being right, 
A nut could be missing from my head, who knows?, maybe not. 
Well, truth be told, ermmmmn
I had always been crazy but you doubled it a triple time
You left me breathless

Out of breathe cos of laughter 
I could laugh for eternity
You gave me sanity
You brought tears of joy
I could feel my serenity. 
My darkest nights were filled with laughter 
Happiness oh No! Happiness was a word living with me. 


Best Love Letter That'll Bring Back Anybody's Ex

These few words should soften anybody's heart no matter how angry they were at you, except there was no love initially or the relationship was violent (just my opinion)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I MANAGED TO RELEASE MUSIC FROM PRISON - B.Cool

Djmo set to drop another hit with DJ Cuppy

BLAZING FIRE TAKING OVER NIGERIA MUSIC INDUSTRY AT BLAZING SPEED